The cutest organic baby hats for newborn babies
For baby’s first day out, Kidd & Co’s cute and adorable baby hats by Toshi and Wilson + Frenchy are made from super soft and comfortable organic cotton fabric designed to keep your little one snug and comfy wherever you go.
Kidd & Co’s printed organic baby hats for newborn and older babies are made with baby-safe water-based inks that are non-toxic and non-flammable. Browse our range online today to keep your little one protected from the sun and looking ever so cute.
Different styles to choose from
Kidd & Co’s organic baby hats come in different designs, including beanies, sunhats, flap caps, bell hats and earmuff-style beanies.
- Beanies — Our beanies are knitted from the finest quality 100% certified organic cotton yarn. Every beanie comes completely lined, ensuring your baby is comfortable and well-protected from the elements. Choose from our range of plain beanies in warm or subtle hues.
- Sunhats — Each sunhat at Kidd & Co has a classic wide brim for sun protection and a 100% organic cotton lining. The head tie features a toggle for easy sizing adjustments, while the chin tie and toggle ensures your little one’s sunhat is secure wherever you go. Our organic cotton sun hats are available in attractive block colours and a variety of whimsical prints.
- Flap caps — Keep your baby’s head comfortable and safe with flap caps made from organic cotton. Each flap cap from Kidd & Co features a super soft flap designed to protect your baby from the sun and wind, making them super functional and practical. The head tie allows for sizing adjustments, while the chin tie available in some styles ensures the cap stays in place. Find the best organic baby winter hat from our colourful range of daintily printed flap caps.
- Bell hats — Our petite, bell-shaped organic baby hats are made from 100% organic cotton and feature unique floral designs. Each bell hat includes a chin tie to keep it secure and an adjustable head tie for a relaxed, comfortable fit.
- Earmuff beanies — Made from the finest quality, certified 100% organic cotton yarn, our earmuff beanies are completely lined for your baby’s comfort and protection from nippy weather.
Hat sizes typically range from XXS to XL, depending on the style.
From what materials are Kidd & Co organic hats made?
Most of the organic baby hats featured on Kidd & Co are made from organic cotton, as it’s known for being comfortable, as well as for its cooling properties. Organic cotton is perfect for blocking out harmful rays as well as being gentle against your baby’s soft skin.
Why should I choose Kidd & Co’s organic baby hats?
Not only are our hats available in a wide variety of styles and colours, but each hat has also been chosen based on its ability to provide your baby with protection from the elements. If you want 100% safe, organic baby hats for newborn babies, toddlers and children, shop at Kidd & Co — our products are also sustainably sourced and ethically made.
What type of organic baby hats does Kidd & Co offer?
Kidd & Co offers different types of organic baby hats, including sunhats, regular and earmuff beanies, flap caps and bell hats. What’s more, our range of baby hats on offer come in cute and attractive colours or prints. So whatever the occasion or season, you’re sure to find the appropriate headgear for your baby in our collection online.
What brands and designs of eco-friendly baby hats does Kidd & Co sell?
Most of our organic baby hats are made by Toshi — a well-respected and proudly Australian brand that’s known for making organic baby products. We also have baby hats by Wilson + Frenchy, another popular Australian baby and kids brand. We have many different styles from various brands to choose from — so your baby can be well-protected from the sun all year round.
If you would like to know more about our baby hat collection or other Kidd & Co products, please get in touch with us.
I bought another one for my Nephew and he loves it. So I decided to purchase a few for my daughter. She is stubborn and won’t wear a hat, but these ones seem to stay on. She doesn’t take them off.
Also provides more sun protection compare to smaller brimmed hats.